I’m engaged!!! Wooooooooo!!! I can’t wait to marry my koala!
“To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. It liberates us from pretense, humbles us out of our self-righteousness, and fortifies us for any difficulty life can throw at us.”
― Timothy Keller, The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God
- How much water does California have left? – From the LA Times… we don’t have much fresh water left in California and people don’t know.
- How the Heartbleed Bug Works – A great xkcd comic that simply explains what’s going on.
- New Emoji – The unicode council is introducing a lot of new emoji. It should be in the next software releases depending on the software companies like Apple and Google.
- Living Life Off The Grid – Interesting stories of people who have gone off the grid. I don’t think that’s a lifestyle for me; I like having community.
- Mercedes’ semi-autonomous truck – More cars will probably go this direction. If every car was able to do this, then commuting between SF and LA could be an overnight thing [: Make a car with a bed!!
- Largest Cruise Ship on Google Street View – Definitely huge!
- Rebuke Letter Against Fuller Theological Seminary – A well-thought out letter on the same concerns I have for students at Fuller, and why I’d have major reservations for a pastor coming out of there with these same views to shepherd a flock.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Pectoral Pointers – From the man himself, a simple addition to your sets.