You may be singing ‘Holy, holy, holy,’ but if you aren’t thinking about God while singing it, you are not worshiping. —Donald Whitney (via Challies)
- Skully Motorcycle Helmet – Okay… this makes me want to get back into riding, haha
- Prioritizing Church Attendance – Why we’re not having our wedding on a Sunday. via challies.
- Five Ways to Flourish in Journaling – Journaling is an important discipline I have been neglecting. These are good points.
- Acts 29 Removes Mars Hill, Asks Mark Driscoll To Step Down and Seek Help – I’m not surprised. I do enjoy Driscoll’s teaching but I do not think he’s above reproach nor qualified to be an elder-pastor… sad day, pray for our brother…
- God Does Not View Your Labors As ‘Filthy Rags’ – Context is king, especially with verses like these that get misapplied often.
- What Advertisers Don’T Want You To Know About Food Labels – Good primer on how marketing teams twist the use of words to get you to buy their “more healthy” foods, but things aren’t always what they seem…
- Build Muscle to Live Longer – UCLA study shows that people with more muscle mass live longer [: