- How Windows Makes Me Feel – yea… haha
- The Harsh Realities Surrounding Mobile App Investing – Since I’ve been researching to start up a technology entrepreneurship, this was a pretty good read for possible directions.
- 5 Things A Developer Needs On Their Desk – Just something practical [:
- Batman’s Tumbler – Jay Leno’s Garage – Ok, this is just pretty fun.
- Allowing God to Use All Things – Two-part broadcast – How do you forgive the man who kills your 4 year old daughter and believe that God will use it for a much greater good? I listened to this radio broadcast yesterday morning and this morning. My eyes welled up while I was getting ready for work. Definitely suggested: Part 1 / Part 2
- Wanting to Be Noticed – “We live in a hyper-sexualized and semi-pornographic culture… We’ve come to the point that modesty is sincerely regarded as a vice and not a virtue. To advocate for modesty is to advocate for legalism, intrusiveness, outdated traditions, and overbearing patriarchy: don’t tell me what to wear and don’t tell me what to do.”
- Brain scans show that porn and drugs have similar brain-altering effects – via Dr. Al Mohler:
Brain scans of porn addicts: what’s wrong with this picture?, Guardian (Norman Doidge)
Hijacking the Brain — How Pornography Works, AlbertMohler.com
Pornography and the male brain: What’s really going on?, The Albert Mohler Program
- Jesus’ SCARS: How to Spend Quality Time with God – A pretty good blog on spending time with God [: I think i got this via challies.
- Build Your Best Chest: 5 Must-Do Pec Exercises – Gonna try this one out 😀
- Arnold’s New Supplement Line – I just thought this was funny. I’m guessing they are not too different from current MusclePharm sup.’s, but I particularly thought the one composed with Beef Protein very fitting for Arnold.
- 2013 Mr. Olympia Webcast – Mr Olympia is the big bodybuilding competition. My favorite bodybuilder, Steve Cook, competed in the men’s physique contest (which is less about gigantic muscles, more about functional muscularity and aesthetic physique)
- Baking Soda As A Supplement – Interesting look at using baking soda to buffer acid. You can add a pinch of it to coffee if you want your coffee to be less acidic too, lol.
- 6 Steps to Your Best Bench Press – Some good tips for people who have never thought through it.
- Supplement Company Of The Month: BSN – Their pre-workout N.O-Xplode is one of my top pre-workouts.
- Cory Gregory Fitness 360 – He’s the co-founder of MusclePharm and just signed Arnold for the new supp line. Their pre-workout MusclePharm Assault is also one of my top pre-workouts.
- 3 Keys To Dialing In Your Macros – Straightforward article about calculating your macro nutrient needs for different phases in fitness, whether bulking or shedding.
- 5 steps to quitting artificial sweeteners – Sweeteners cause you to have deeper cravings for sweets, thus it’s much harder to lose weight if you are putting artificial sweeteners in your body.