1 Flares 1 Flares ×
Happy new year! As this year starts, I’m going to try to be more consistent in my daily disciplines!
- Networking Rules for Job-seekers: the Good, the Bad and the Almost Perfect – This was a good article. The best jobs tend to occur through your network, so do it well!
- Improve Your Job Search With a Personal Project – This is what Santa’s Gizmo was for me [:
- What Does a Project Manager Do, Anyway? – Sounds stressful, lol.
- Should a Woman Marry a Man Who Has a Problem with Pornography? – This was a really good article, via Challies. Dudes, if you have issues, please please find accountability and counseling!
- Is Recreational Marijuana Use a Sin? – Good article from The Gospel Coalition – “Reasoning by analogy, we can determine that since it is sinful to become intoxicated by alcohol, it is sinful to become intoxicated by marijuana.What Constitutes Intoxication?…”
- 5 Things Christians Should Stop Saying – This was pretty true.
- Fate, fitness, and fortitude – After a car accident that mangled James, he pushed through everyone telling him he could not, and through discipline, built a great physique even with all the rods, plates, and pain he experiences everyday. Even though he has a totally different world view, I’m very impressed with this man’s discipline!