3 Flares 3 Flares ×
Without the doctrines of God’s grace, I don’t know where I would be. I beg you make it the source of your life!
- Apple: Commemorative Posters at Apple Campus List All Former and Current Apple Employees – Yay, my name is on one of these Apple posters at the Apple HQ, though I’ll probably never see it… sad day…
- Smart Tennis Racquet – Okay, this is pretty neat. I wouldn’t mind having a racket that could analyze my hits in real-time and give me real-time feedback!
- Google Awarded Patent For Free Rides To Advertisers’ Locations – Alright, this is definitely pretty cool! Free taxi ride to an advertiser with a coupon or something [:
- Oh, Oh, Ooh, Ooh, La, La, Whoa – Having served in worship for more than a decade now, this was a great article by Bob Kauflin on overusing generic syllables in singing songs for filler space.
- Slavery and the Old Testament law – “How can you possibly take the Bible seriously when it allows slavery?” God is definitely opposed to slavery: his Son became a slave in order to redeem us from slavery of the deepest sort.
- Ask Pastor John: If My Church Lacks Available Singles, Should I Leave? – I’m blessed to be at a church with a plethora of singles (not that I need it, since I’m taken, lol), but I can understand this situation very well. John Piper gives a pretty well-rounded answer from his pastoral wisdom.
- A Conversation on Abortion and the Gospel: Francis Chan and John Piper Talk with John Ensor –
- Damage, Inc. – This is a really good primer on damaging your muscle tissue in the workout for the sake of more muscle growth, especially for those who have been training for years and rarely get sore anymore.